Remote Disconnect SystemsBoost Efficiency & Safety While Lowering Cost
Increased Safety & Efficiencies at a Lower Cost
At Horizontal Wireline Services, we believe that nothing takes priority above safety. But, when you can improve safety, boost efficiency and lower cost, how can you go wrong?
Operated remotely from a safe distance, our disconnect systems take the operator out of the high-pressure area while drastically decreasing connect and disconnect time. The one-piece integral body design provides maximum security on the wellhead to prevent equipment failures, while also saving time on multi-well pads. The locking mechanism is based on a tested design similar to what is used to connect risers in offshore, sub-sea operations.
Frac and Wireline activity are no longer waiting on each other...less downtime and increased efficiency with maximum security at the wellhead.
- Potentially yielding an incremental 1-2 stages per day
- 30%-40% approximate times savings over traditional man basket operations
- 10K or 15K PSI Pressure Rating
- Remotely rig up, operate Night Caps, and launch frac balls
- Increase up-time by allowing for more simultaneous operations of frac & wireline crews