Health, Environment, Safety & ComplianceHES&C Program
Horizontal Wireline Services is committed to establishing and preserving the health and safety of our employees, customers, the public and the environment. By hiring experienced personnel, equipping them with the most advanced tools with continuous training and measurement our Health, Environmental and Safety performance, we believe we will achieve this commitment.
Throughout our organization, whether on location or within a company-controlled facility, we strive to foster a safety culture where each employee takes responsibility for their own safety, the safety of others and the general well being of the environment.
Key elements of our HESC programs include:
- Providing clear guidance to all managers and employees concerning HESC expectations and requirements, including the importance of safe driving practices
- Exploring proactive ways to prevent accidents and incidents of all types
- Investing in training and certification throughout all levels of the organization
- Requiring all employees to advise co-workers, clients and management of any existing or potential HESC occurrence
- Investigating existing or possible HESC occurrences and learning from them to prevent future occurrences