Horizontal Wireline Services is the proud recipient of the 2019 Northeast Oilfield Services Company of the Year!
Presented by the Oil & Gas Awards, this award recognizes organizations and companies providing multiple services to regional operators. Companies are judged on the strength and breadth of delivery where both safety and commercial concerns are demonstrably best in class. Demonstrating that timeliness, cost control and overall value for money is delivered for its clients across a range of disciplines, the winner of this award provides:
- Operational Excellence
- Uncompromising commitment to environmental impact mitigation
- Completed campaigns that demonstrate the benefits to clients of bringing a project under a single company, multidisciplinary oilfield service umbrella
- Improvements in productivity
- Solid HSE performance including safety and skills based training efforts
- Outstanding corporate citizenship including details of CSR initiatives
“We are very proud to receive this award. At Horizontal, we provide efficient and effective services SAFELY, this is why we are considered the best in the business. We achieve this through the dedication, sacrifice and attention to detail of our employees. This award belongs to them!” – Michael Queen, Northeast District Manager, Horizontal Wireline Services.
Accepting the award on behalf of all employees from left to right: Paul Francis – Northeast Sales Manager, Michael Queen – Northeast District Manager, Michael McGuire – Northeast Field Service Manager, Joshua Malloy – Northeast HESC Safety Coordinator, Ian Spahr – Vice President HESC